On this episode of the Epoch Podcast we discuss personality and the value and drawbacks of classifying and labeling people…
Outtakes, personal stories, discounts, giveaways, and more!
Topics we get into:
- the human desire to belong, even if it’s to an anti-group
- DISC, Personality Plus, spirit animals
- the danger of getting stuck in your ways
- learning to value everyone
- embracing change
- the difference between what goes on inside you vs how you express your personality
- primary and secondary personality classification
- how the test results overlap
- temperament vs personality vs character
- weaknesses being strengths taken too far
- motivations and desires of different personalities
- wanting to have a different personality
- strengths and weaknesses of the different personalities
- personalities as related to God’s character
- animals as a different dynamic of understanding personalities
12 archetypes – Carl Jung
Take the DISC test we took.
Take the Personality Plus test we took. (you definitely need to know how they define the words they use, which is in the book here Personality Plus: How to Understand Others by Understanding Yourself)
Personality Plus for Couples: Understanding Yourself and the One You Love
Take the Smalley animal test we took.