On this episode of the Epoch Podcast we discuss a topic I daresay most people aren’t aware of – the water crisis in their own proverbial backyard. Water shortage isn’t just a problem somewhere across the globe, it’s happening in the US, and faster than you would guess. We keep this conversation worth having a lot less boring than you might think 😉
Outtakes, personal stories, discounts, giveaways, and more!
Topics we get into:
- why didn’t we already know about this?
- misconceptions about how the water cycle works
- where all our water is and discrepancies between how fast we’re using it and how fast it’s being replenished
- what prescription drugs and other pollutants are doing in our water
- how our water is actually being used <— surprising!
- our mindset on water
- what country is really good at how they handle water
- HARP conspiracy theories
- the part cows play in all of this
- the tragedy of the commons
- Matt’s permaculture experiments and how we can restore nature
- desalinization and why water crisis solutions are difficult
Our Posts for This Episode
Austin & Joanie |
Matt & Jen |
Tico & Tina | 14 Solutions for the Water Crisis (You Can Do Your Part)