On this episode of the Epoch Podcast we discuss the hidden secrets of money. These are things the majority of people don’t know, but should definitely understand about something that is so integral to our daily life!
Outtakes, personal stories, discounts, giveaways, and more!
Topics we get into:
- Mike Maloney’s hidden secrets of money series
- the group of people who decides money policy and why we don’t have a real free market or capitalism
- parallels between Gladiator/Rome and our real life
- the grim lie of the dollar
- what Nixon started
- BRICS and IMF World Bank – who won’t deal with Europe or the US anymore
- the possibility of a currency reset and how that would work
- the reality of faith needed for currency
- secret audits to prepare for a reset?
- possibilities with blockchain and cryptocurrency
- quantitative easing
- the way the US is distracted by entertainment so as not to know the truth about what’s going on behind the scenes
- Universal Basic Income
- exponential growth
Our Posts for This Episode
Austin & Joanie | The Truth about Money and Why We Need a Global Currency Reset
Matt & Jen |
Tico & Tina | Capitalism is a Lie, and 3 Other Things You Need to Know About Our Economy